Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pickup has a warn high-speed 9500 sitting on a tube/prerunner type bumper, 5.29 gears and locked at both ends. The motor runs strong and has a weber carb sitting on an offenhauser manifold and a hedman header. the truck is sitting on 33" tsl's that have virtually no wear along with m/t classic style 15x10 wheels (+spare wheel). the frame has been replaced from the cab-back with 2x6 (I think) square tubing. the truck has a bed-cage stle flatbed (or whatever you call it) with a 12 or 16 gallon fuel cell. I replaced the factory rear brake valve with a cab-mounted manual one. the only thing I would do to this truck is work with the springs a bit (a little stiff) and repair some of the cosmetic stuff. the right front fender has some rock-rash and one of the doors has a dent. I will post pictures as soon as I can get them taken. I am asking $3500 obo for the truck. My location is in Kearney NE, and the truck is at Joel Randall's shop (If you know who that is anyway) The only mechanical thing wrong with the toy is that it has a blown-up birfield/axle shaft in the front end(taken out). I would take $3000 minus the winch

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how far east is east, maybe I can talk shupe into hauling it back from a uroc event ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts