Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 85 Toyota ExtraCab w/ Automatic trans

This truck has had a lot of work done to it before I got it.
The frame has been patched where it was rusted.
Custom front bumper.
22re w/fuel injection
Motor is currently down for new head gasket. Replacing water pump, oil pump and timing chain while I am in there.
running on 32's right now, tread is questionable.
No lift.

Pictures to be added later.

Would like to sell it for $750 as is.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i am interested but need a responce pretty soon. i have a 4runner i was looking at and need to make a decision within the next day or so. are you plannin on putting the engine back together, or would i need to have it towed? what shape is the body in and the interior? could you e-mail me some pictures?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I am planning on putting the engine back together, just need time and funds to do so.
I have almost all the parts to put it together now, just need timing chain, oil pump, and water pump.
Body is in average shape. Tailgate shows some poor putty work, hood has a dent where it had hit a pole once, front bumper has been replaced by custom made steel piece.
Cab is in great shape, bedside show normal rust at the seams, but not bad.

I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

·
Registered
398 Posts
alright, thanks for the responce, let me know ASAP. the guy with the 4runner is kinda flaking out, so we need somethign else pretty quick. after the engine back together, would you truck it driving to Charlotte? does the tranny shift fine? i have some tires i coudl put on it temporarily

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the pictures as promised. Sorry for the delay

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Certainly, a deposit will hold it.
It is so cheap because it needs the engine rebuilt.
Yes, 4x4 works. Everything works, even the A/C.
Just don't have time to rebuild engine.
All old parts come with truck except cylinder head. Had that rebuilt and have a lot of money in it. It is available though

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
justinh said:
so if someone that wasn't local was interested would a deposit hold it? also why is it so cheap, 4wd work?
justinh , if you buy it I may be able to deliver it for a small fee :D . My parents live about 1 1/2 from Atlanta and I go down to visit them a few times a year. I can pick the truck up in MD on my way down.

·
Registered
652 Posts
where exactly is passadena (sp) maryland? damn i wish you replied to me a month ago.

dave

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live just off route 100, near Mountain Road

1 - 18 of 18 Posts