Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 Pickup used to be a 2wd, SAS, 5.29s, Detroits, old school longfields, TG 6 shooter knuckles, hydro assist, dual cases with 23spline 4.7 in rear, 37” Toyos, 5 TG beadlocks with Goodyear wangler spare. I’ve had this truck for a few years, Registration is up at the end of September and I haven’t used it this year. Spare parts are complete spare front axle with 5.29s, locker and hysteer, 4 TG front hubs with drive flanges, tcase parking break. $4700. SOLD
85 Pickup 5.29s or 4.88s, Detroits or similar, hysteer conversation, 37” Toyos from 09, 2 good steel beadlocks. I got this truck about a year and a half ago after the the 94 fell over to replace it. It was built over 10 years ago and never finished, I put an alternator and fuel pump in it to get it driving. I know it has gears(haven’t counted them) and lockers, I think it has longfields too. It has lean sale paperwork $3500 I’m in Yucca Valley CA

·
Registered
2 Posts
94 Pickup used to be a 2wd, SAS, 5.29s, Detroits, old school longfields, TG 6 shooter knuckles, hydro assist, dual cases with 23spline 4.7 in rear, 37” Toyos, 5 TG beadlocks with Goodyear wangler spare. I’ve had this truck for a few years, Registration is up at the end of September and I haven’t used it this year. Spare parts are complete spare front axle with 5.29s, locker and hysteer, 4 TG front hubs with drive flanges, tcase parking break. $4700
85 Pickup 5.29s or 4.88s, Detroits or similar, hysteer conversation, 37” Toyos from 09, 2 good steel beadlocks. I got this truck about a year and a half ago after the the 94 fell over to replace it. It was built over 10 years ago and never finished, I put an alternator and fuel pump in it to get it driving. I know it has gears(haven’t counted them) and lockers, I think it has longfields too. It has lean sale paperwork $3500 I’m in Yucca Valley CA
6267715466 shot me a text interested

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might be interested in stock 4x4 trucks as trade, Toyota Pickups of the same years,Tacomas, FJ80s or 40 and 45s(can add cash on my end) and 4.0 Rangers 97 and older

·
Registered
3 Posts
'85 is still up for grabs, needs rear shock mounts finished, and what else to be wheeled? What motor tranny?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It’s $3,500 for an 85 xtracab that has more than that in parts on it. Don’t fucking ask me what it needs to be finished or wheeled when can even find a stock one for less. If you can’t afford $3,500 fuck off because you’re not going to be able to pay for crawling

1 - 20 of 26 Posts