Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4x2 350/Turbo400 runs drives needs smog and registration. good body could be good work truck or parts ,price negotible .(916)721-9280 before 9:30 pm pacific time. will consider trades for BBC parts or Kings tickets ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe the part about smog/reg. is scaring people off I think this truck will pass with a little work and registration should not be more than about $200 I'll even knock some dough off the price make me an offer.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
pics? where in CH are you? id liek to come take a look at it sunday afternoon if possible. jiMMy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would take me more time and trouble than the truck is worth to get pics ,Sunday afternoon would be fine . I near corner of Greenback and Auburn (916)721- 9280 / cell 705-8583 call to get directions and give me approx. time

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am interested if it isn't sold yet. Is there any thing wrong with it that will keep it from passing smog? If it isn't sold yet, PM me and I will give you a call wednesday. Does it have any rust or serious body damage? What shape is the tranny in? Does it slip, etc.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
First off , thanks to "The Jerk" for posting the pics ,came out good. Next , no rust or body damage issues to speak of. I think it will pass smog and if doesn't sell this week I'll try to get it smogged and registered but then the price naturally goes way up . I have school wed. can show you on tues. or thurs. or fri,sat.,sun. also , trns. shifts good does not slip rebuilt about2years ago .

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok, I am still interested in it. I have school the whole week too, will you be home anytime wednesday so I could call and talk to you about it? I will be home about 3:30. Anyway, I think I could come look at it this weekend. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wed. I get home at about 4:15 and leave for school at 4:50 . You can call me on my cell after 3:30. this weekend will be fine I'll probably just be in the garage anyway. Gordie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts