Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1986 b2 4x4 5 speed lifted 4" rough country and 3" body. 35" tires, strong motor no ticking, smoking, and doesn't burn oil. super clean interior. 2 toned with duplicolor bed liner. the 2.9 is out of a 90 2x4 ranger with 60,000 miles. it was my friends dads truck, he used it for projects around thier house and small farm. it is the best running 2.9 i have ever seen. the transmission is stock from the b2. the shifter on the trans is smooth and doesn't have much play to it. the axles are the d28 and 7.5, gears are what came in it 3:30's or something like that. i have never broken anything on them, but i am also pretty easy on the skinny pedal. i have an extra set of shafts for the 28 that i will throw in. it has a custom rear double cardigan driveshaft, that was just rebuilt 4/08.

other mods that i haven't mentioned. all the bushings up front are all new energy susp. new rear axle seals. grant stearing wheel. cd player. new pioneer speakers in dash. duplicolor bed liner up to the body line under the door handle. undercoated frame and under the body. 15x8 black steel wheels, bushwacker fender flares.
$2,000

my # is 304-488-0407 they are both located in Parkersburg, West Virginia 26105

1 - 1 of 1 Posts