Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Jeep CJ7. Dana 44 rear. Dana 30 front. 4 inch suspension lift. 33 inch brand-new model courser mxt tires! Bought this as a roller five years ago. Too many new parts to list. Comes with a hard top with perfect glass and hatch. Comes with two hard doors with perfect glass. Also have bikini top in perfect shape. All rear lights converted to LED. 12k lb winch. Have huge three ring binder full of paperwork and upgrades. Also have Excel spreadsheet with most repairs. Have 95% of all receipts. This Jeep has gone anywhere I've pointed it. Have about $8000 into it. Clean title in hand.
Txt or call with questions. 5022101757
Located in

1986 Jeep CJ7

·
Registered
135 Posts
Upgrade list?

Can you post the list of upgrades? Does it have stock transmission (T5?), stock carb or EFI, lockers, frame bracing, etc.? gLWS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
upgrades

258 engine. stock carb rebuilt. nuttered. team rushed. msd coil and wires. larger cap and rotor. new radiator and tstat. heater rebuilt and motor upgraded. all new hoses. YJ power brakes upgrade. ENTIRE brake system is new. ENTIRE power steering system is new. new RMS and pan gasket. rebuilt T176. Resealed D300. replaced all ujoints. new front hubs. both axles all rebuilt and sealed. ALL fluids replaced. 4" springs. 3/4" shackles. NEW 33" tires.

I could go on and on. contact me with further questions. happy to talk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts