Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this at a gov auction a couple of weeks ago. It has the 6.2 diesel, 10 and 12 bolt axles, 400 tranny and 208 transfer. It is missing the radiator, batteries, alternator, doors, guages, and dash and maybe some other small items. Motor oil is dirty but doesnt look to have any water or anything in it and tranny fluid looks clean. Body is in good shape with all glass in good shape. Missing headlights and grill. Make me an offer and will go from there. It is located in haskell oklahoma which is just south of TULSA Email me at [email protected] can email more pics to whoever wants them. I HAVE A SEMI FLOAT 14 BOLT OUT OF A 84 SUBURBAN THAT I COULD INCLUDE WITH THE DEAL.... AFTER SUNDAY 4/5/09 I WILL BEGIN TO PART IT OUT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED....

NEW PRICE OF $400 CASH OR TRADE.......

ROLLING CHASSIS HAS BEEN SOLD, STILL HAVE A BODY MINUS DOORS THAT IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE WITH NO RUST THAT I HAVE SEEN. $200 CASH FOR THE BODY....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys this is just a starting price. Shoot me an offer, any offer all i can do is say no or we can negotiate.....

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will part out after sunday 4/5/09

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still here, someone needs it...

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about $500 cash or trade????????

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
6 lug axles, not sure on gears or if lockers are present, brought it home and rolled it off the trailer and havent messed with it since.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets try $400 cash for a price

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New info, chassis sold still have good body, check top post...

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still got a good rust free body

1 - 14 of 14 Posts