Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
86 Toy, TURBO, X-cab, N.Bay 2.2k OBO!

has 31k on new motor with ALL new accesories(oil pump,ETC), replaced turbo 3mnths ago, All pro frnt bumper,Bobbed 9"s,all power, Nice deck(sony w/remote), Brown interior No rips no tears,1 crack on dash,everything inside this truck works,A/C works great, RED exterior, working on pics, I have tons of spare parts for the IFS. NO-lift,stock tires--
The truck has a total of 229,334 and Its an Autotranny( serviced and in great shape)
Unfortunatly I have to sell, I had some last minute changes in my closing co$t on my house im buying, So somebody gonna get a great deal here. $2200 OBO, I am being pressed by time so the first resonable offer will be accepted, :eek:

Good on gas I have taken it to Reno several times with great performance on long steep inclines. Great truck hate to see it go, As I just aquired all my SAS parts(will add for more $$$). Call or PM 707-360-8119.

PRICED TO SELL $**** NOW $2,200!!!!!!!!!!! 2K FOR A RARE xcab 22rte :shaking: :shaking:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
100dollarbill said:
if you get pics let me know, where in the north bay?

im in san jose. thanks.

[email protected]

I am located in the Napa Area.....PM if you want to take a look or test drive.

If you want pics come on bye and snap some,for me too.... :(

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
What up fellas (Tony and Virgil), why ya selling the truck? I thought you were going to build this thing up?

Jeff
Oh yea, how are the half doors coming?-Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The closing cost on our house wasnt supposed to be more than 1k, An after My motorcycle accident=5k in doc bills,fines an damge :shaking: , We just werent ready for the loss on my accident.

BFM I have started on your doors call me I have some Q's for the inside panel?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts