Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale $4500 or trade for a nice crouch rocket style motorcycle is an 86 toyota 6" of lift 36x15.5 swampers 15% tread left.they are mounted on champion beadlock wheels i think.it has dual cases with stock gear sets,trans rebuilt about 6 years ago {5 speed g52],motor has less than 30,000 on it and runs like a champ{22r carb} ,5.71 gears front and rear a detroit in the rear and trutrac in the front {independant front},bed has been shortened 13",custom internal roll cage,roll bar mounted in bed with lights,on board air,revolver shackles on the rear springs,heavy wall drivlines,i have spare front axles and diff with 5.71s and welded spiders,also have spare rear axle.its not currently smog legal or registered it only needs catylitc coverter bolted on and yes i do have the cat for it, and some minor vacuum line work to be completely legal.passes the sniff test no prob.buyer responsible for smog,it is filed as a non op so registration fees are only like 90 bucks.brand new 36 12.50 spare mounted on steel wheel in bed.9000 warn winch mounted in front.out side is not great but not bad.
i will be happy to answer ne questions also i can email pics cause i dont know how to post them in here.thanks for looking.

My email
[email protected]
530-966-3964
I am anthony i am located in chico california.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts