Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to the cost to wheel and so forth my 11 yr offroading career is coming to a end ....AND EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..lol

Ok well here we go:

87 jeep wrangler: (clean title) unfinished, but here's where we're at.

Engine Installed:383 stroker ( Built by me, ASE master/ GM master auto tech).
Federal bearings and eagle stroker kit, Heads drilled and pined. 488/488 Crane cam, napa premium alt.,DUI ign. with mallery coil, NEW MSD cap, rotor and wires. edelbroke torker intake, edelbrock high rise polished valve covers, new elec. fuel pump,Holley 750 truck avenger 1 yr old, chrome high torque, mini starter(new in box) new headman shorty headers, engine installed with advance adapters 350 conversion moints, 2 used flowmaster mufflers, Trail gear High flow P/s pump setup with remote res. made for toyota- converted to fit a 350, and misc. hoses and stuff. Engine has about 10k miles on it. had it in my 71 chevelle removed it for this project when i sold the car. I have about $4500 in the engine. also has a new PSC steering gear ($450). K&N air filter.

Driveline: Used 700R known good when removed, roughly 60K miles on transmission. Brand new unused but all done and bolted up DD machine 231/ dana 300 doubler set up, with the DD machine twin stick and boot. the dana 300 was rebuilt roughly 1.5 yrs ago has seen maybe 15 trail rides.

Axles: 91 Isuzu trooper rear axle ( way beefer and wider then yota). 4.56 gears welded. Frt toyota axle (bobby cryoed birfields). Currently has 4.30 gears and a welded, Have a toyota e-locker and new 4.56 gears, needs to be installed. high steer conversion, newer knuckle bearings, new pads and both axles have 1.75 spacers. Also have a toyota short width rear axle 4.30 gears, welded, complete with disc. brakes and a home fab. trac bar.

Suspension: This was kinda where I have stopped my rebuild. The front is sprung over with isuzu rear springs and longer shackles. The rear well really isnt even there at all. I am going to mount some leaf springs under it so it can be moved. I was working on 4 linking to rear. Here's what I have: 4 big johnny joints, for lower bars. and 8 3/4 by 3/4 hiems for uppers. frt and rear.
have three sets of used coil springs, differnt hieghts. long Rancho 5000 shocks bought new 2 yrs ago. I have started to section in the rear of the frame past the doors to make more room for up travel so the tire wont hit the frame . Will still need some welding and plateing there.

Body: Has no rust to my knowledge, I bought the jeep here with me from florida 1 yr ago. fairly straight. The rear has been cut level past the tire so to make room to stretch the WB. Home fab tube fenders in the frt. the windshield frame is pretty beat up from walker and reiter. I have a soft top kinda in poor shape as well. Has nice steel half doors. Gas tank has been relocated to the rear of the bed and has a black diamond plate cover.

Humvee double bead lock rims. Recentered on 66cjdeans plates. with humvee 36's grooved. 90% tread.

All the extra's are as follows:
-Isuzu third member- for a spare- needs bearings. 4.56 gears.
-jeep 4.0 t-body spacer
-3 rear c/v style driveshafts all used will fit the dana 300's flange though.
-1 jeep wrangler manual
-2 used flow master mufflers
-2 almost new bucket racing seat with 4 point harness reliefs. paid 350 new.
-extra napa alt. for the 383
-Misc. toyta hub parts prob 4 complete hubs.
-used B& M floor shifter.
-Warn 8270 winch- needs motor.
-Ramsey 9000Pro- needs motor (winch is totally dissassembled).
-1 toyota style frt drive shaft.
-Optima red top battery- 1 yr old almost never used.
-Complete 94 jeep 4.0 used with roughly 80K miles ran when removed smoked some when cold, with wiring harness and computer and clutch assembly. Has a adjustable fuel pressure regulater.
-After burner muffler and 4.0 exhuast pipe.
-extra reg. starter for the 383.
-2 used jeep intank fuel pumps, were good when removed.
-1 short side toyota axle
-1 new jeep trans mount
-1 complete set of used dana 300 internal ( have surface rust)
-1 complete dana 300 (used) good when removed.
-2 set shackles
-1 used but good jeep 4.0 clutch assembly.
-1 extra toyota 3rd with 4.30 gears (welded)

And a 16 ft car trailer dual axle, new tires Carlisle 225/75/15. Bearings gone through last year. made the trip from florida to washington. has no brakes and could use new lights. Has a Tag.

there are other odds and ends too, just dont remeber everything.

I am looking to trade for a harley sportster or am taking cash offers.
I can be reached through Pm here or at 360-510-6522.
would like to get rid of a package deal. maybe if I dont get rid of it in a month or so I will start parting out.
Located in bellingham washington.

Thanks for looking.
Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts