Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
87 sammy limited. Toyota fj 40 axels with 4.88, bobby longfeilds, ARB front and rear, afco coils front, quarter eliptical rear, four link front and rear. raked hood (for closer visibility) tubed out with very little sammy body left. 2 sammy t-cases, one is stock and one has 5.8-1 kit, one case is turned backwards so you can lock rear tires and spin only front around obsticals. Like atlas :grinpimp: . warren 9000 winch, cutting brakes, awsome power steering set up, real good condition 37" mtr's. This buggy has to much to list, I have built it over the past 4 years and over the past couple years it has easily conquered some of the toughest trails around with little to no breakage, including but not limited to die trying, penrose Co. over 40 times ( I use to live 30 minutes from there) all other hard trails around montrose co, carnage canyon, the famous COYOTEE CANYON in moab (the toughest there), hells revenge upper helldorado, and many more trails. Since the install of longfeilds up front this buggy is bullet proof and has not broke since... I am selling to fund a new project. I have approximately $12,000 invested not including countless hours of labor. Sacrificing for $7000 or reasonable offer. Im no computer geek and dont know how to put pics on this add but please email me for some awsome pics at [email protected]. I am usually out of town working during the week so I will reply every weekend. serious enquiries only call 1-801-592-0143 my name is troy location pocatello idaho

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
your posting in the wrong forum u need to post in vehicles and trailers for sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts