Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thing is all stock. needs a top because this one is ripped but could be used as a good safari top. no stereo and has a big dint in the fender and behind the door. interior is all there but bad shape. all one color. runs flawless. get in it and drive across country. salvaged title.$1000

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it will pass no problem. and i'm in sacramento too. let me try to get a pic up. and no it dosn't have air. that's funny. air in a samurai. that would be like an extra e-brake just turn on the air in emeregency and the vehicle would stop immmediatly.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
suzuki w/the HEAT said:
yes it will pass no problem. and i'm in sacramento too. let me try to get a pic up. and no it dosn't have air. that's funny. air in a samurai. that would be like an extra e-brake just turn on the air in emeregency and the vehicle would stop immmediatly.
Both my Samurai and my YJ have a/c.....I love it :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I wish you were closer, id take it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
how many miles? where are the pics? would it make the drive down from sac to santa barbara?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys i've been busy. i don't get on here much. i'll take pics for you and get them on. and yes it will make the trip to santa barbara no problem.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Trade

Would you consider trading for this?
www.inebriatedthinking.iwarp.com/images/buggypics/

Its all ready to wheel with the right parts in it. Its set up for yota parts with four links and coil overs. with the right connections this would be a cheap project to finish. Oh and I will deliver for free. I also have some other random parts lying around along with some scrap metal I could trade as well. Or if I had to find a couple of bucks to accent the trade.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey ******* if you want it i will drive it up to marysville or by camp far west this week end. i'm going up there anyways.

·
Registered
421 Posts
want to trade?

My step son has a 68 GMC 2wd daily driver that he would love to trade. his name is hayden his number is (510)794-7182 you can call anytime.during the week

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not interested in trades. thanx anyways. if i wanted another vehicle i'd keep the sammy for the 30+mpg. it's time to liquidate my yard.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts