Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my old suspension and steering laying around I need to get rid of. The truck is almost done and I'm realizing the old stuff is still in the bed.

What is all included:

-ORU 88-98 32.5" width (77.5-79 Ford or Chevy/Dodge) spring hangers and backing plates.
-Longer shackles built by Jason Payne to spec for good shackle angle.
-Custom Alcan front springs with an offset spring pin and a longer overall length.
-Custom angled zero rates to provide correct axle castor.
-Polyurethane bumpstops with mounting studs.
-ORD crossover steering kit with steering arm for a dana 60, studs, draglink, two tie-rod ends's and a pitman arm modified to bolt right up to the stock steering box.
-Spring plates for a Ford Dana 60.
-2 Bilstein 5100 shocks with 12" travel.

Add a Ford '77.5-'79 Dana 60, longer brake lines, 4 shock tabs, driveshaft, u-bolts and some labor and you can solid axle your truck.

I'm looking to get $1200+s/h. Located in Cupertino, CA 95014

I can ship the parts on a pallet if need be, but I do not have means of getting a weight quite yet.

The kit gave me about 8"s of lift over stock and with a bit of trimming I fit a 38x14.50 tire on a 16x10 wheel with 4" of BS.

The suspension has some reach and was drivable on the highway. I drove to and from the Rubicon with it (~3.5hr trip) and I used to DD the truck with this kit under it.

The only thing I think it may have been missing to be a bit more comfortable was a sway bar with disconnects.

·
Premium Member
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll keep everybody in mind if I end up needing to get rid of it and pieces is my only option.

Come on, somebody buy this stuff up and put it to use under a working rig!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im interested any idea on shipping to 77590? willing to seperate any of it?

·
Premium Member
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd have to quote it but I'd guess a $100 or so to TX. I shipped a 400lb axle Forward Air to Austin a couple years ago and it was $180.

Not looking to part it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm interested in the spring hanger kit. I'm in Cupertino also so I can come pick it up. Seems like you have enough interest to part it out and sell everything now...? Can I come by and look?

·
Premium Member
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm actually awaiting a check in the mail for the whole thing so I can ship it this week to Indiana. If it falls through, we can talk about parting it out as I'm finally getting tired of tripping on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts