Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just checking to see if anyone can tell me how well this would work out. i have an 85 fuel injected extended cab. hoping to swap an 88 cab onto the 85. im hoping to use the 85 engine harness and computer but i want to use the 88 cab harness. thanks-

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey, just checking to see if anyone can tell me how well this would work out. i have an 85 fuel injected extended cab. hoping to swap an 88 cab onto the 85. im hoping to use the 85 engine harness and computer but i want to use the 88 cab harness. thanks-
DUMB......... and

i think he was being sarcastic. is it 'easily' possible to put on a 89+extra cab onto a first gen ?
DUMBER

·
Registered
14,459 Posts
You know, when my father retired he commented that every day was Saturday - except for Sunday because you went to church... Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday...

Around here, it seems that every day is Tuesday... :shaking:

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
well I did put an 88 runna on my 85 frame after my "friend" rolled the 85. we ended up using the 88 harness and computer. Biggest headache? you have to use the 88 injectors on the 85 motor. (that one took a while to figure out) we put the 88 engine harness on the 85 motor and plugged that into the 88 computer. we also had to use the 88 cat. converter with its o2 sensor. let me know if you need any other flame free advice. :flipoff2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts