3,976 Posts
:bender:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've seen the build on some other board somewhere. Can't remember where. Looks like a sweet plan though. Linkages on the t cases look great. Real clean n shit. Beefy crossmember n whatnot too. Good luck with the dovetailin and beakin front and rear. Only seen a couple do the front and have em come out lookin really clean, so good luck with that. Did you box the whole frame?

Zach

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks all

I've seen the build on some other board somewhere. Can't remember where. Looks like a sweet plan though. Linkages on the t cases look great. Real clean n shit. Beefy crossmember n whatnot too. Good luck with the dovetailin and beakin front and rear. Only seen a couple do the front and have em come out lookin really clean, so good luck with that. Did you box the whole frame?

Zach
yea its only a maybe on the divetail, i havnt seen a nice lookin doved ranger front yet, rears ive seen look nice. i might just cut my fenders up higher and cut the sides of the grill off.

the frame is boxed from the front all the way to about where the rear leafs start, the bed section can flex and whatnot, i just want the cab section to stay square and strong.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts