Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 88 samurai that I would like to either trade for a YJ or sell. Specs on the rig,
-99” wheel base
-22RE just rebuilt with new head and cam
-w56 Toyota transmission
-dual stock Toyota t cases
-12” stroke front driveline from high angle
-front axle- dana 44 out out of a wagoneer, flat top knuckles with GM 1 ton high steer,5.89 gears, ARB, chromoly inner and outer axle shafts, Longfield U joints and disk brakes
-rear axle-centered rear dana 44 out of a 86 wagoneer, 5.89 gears, lock right locker and anti wrap bar
-Front suspension- trail gear 3” lift front springs and rancho 9000 shocks with a 16” stroke
-rear suspension- f150 springs
-interior-custom built dash with stereo and all factory Toyota guages, and 4 aux. switches, Honda prelude bucket seats with 2 points bike RJS seat belts, delta tool box.
-6 point cage connected and gusseted to the frame everywhere
-new steering box
-new radiator
-Yellow top Optima batterey
-12v air compressor for ARB and airing up tires. It is hooked into a 1.5 gal tank
-39.5x13.5 mounted on 15x10 2” backspace black rock crawlers. These tires have about 1500 street miles and have had two easy trail runs on them
-tube doors with aluminum panels in them
-roof rack
-skid plate under gas tank and transfer case made from 1.5” tube and 3/16 plate
-bikini top
-full doors and targa bar
-center console

Extra parts
-2 pairs front axles shafts
-1 pair of rear axle shafts
-Pair of f150 springs
-Spare front and rear drivelines
-w56 Toyota transmission
-most of a Toyota t case
-2 transfer case mounts
-intake manifold and all fuel rail and sensons for 22re
-extra samurai tub without seats, doors or targa
-extra radiator

I am asking $7200 OBO or trade for a jeep wrangler with a fuel injected 6 cyl.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
that thing is sweet!

·
Registered
7 Posts
got any inside pics?any way i would be able to manuver 1 small seat in the rear?does the rig still look the same?sounds like a dumb question but you'd be surprised when you call someone they tell you how they rolled it and this or that is bent or jacked.thanx for humoring me....yet,i seriously am in the market for a buggy of some kind.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes you could put a seat in the back. I have the original sammi rear seat but never mounted it. Yes, it still looks the same, the rig has never been rolled. I have always taken good care of it and am not the one who trys to beat their rig. I can get some inside pics for you.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
bump for a bad ass sami.

Do you know Pete up in Roseville? he's got a similar setup on airshocks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
why in the name of god would u sell a sami for a damn heep:shaking:

·
Registered
7 Posts
you called today and left a message.sorry...out on vacation still.still interested.really would like some inside pics as well as maybe other detailed shots around the rig.if thats possible?a pic of the engine as well.i really need to cover all the bases on buying a rig.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you called today and left a message.sorry...out on vacation still.still interested.really would like some inside pics as well as maybe other detailed shots around the rig.if thats possible?a pic of the engine as well.i really need to cover all the bases on buying a rig.
I will get you some pics and try to post them up today. I will try and get some of a few different angles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry, I'm looking for something that the top comes off of. nice rig though, you never see those blazers built up much!
Hell, we'll get a sawzall and a case of beer........that top'll come off.

Just wanted to bump this Sami. If I had money, that is what mine would have looked like. Good luck on the sale/trade.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts