Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great truck needs to find a new owner. I've owned it for 12 years now and like it to much to turn it into something that looks like a smashed beer can. So it may be time to let it go to someone that'll put time into it and enjoy it.

-Motor has been rebuilt w/ 020 over pistons less than 25k ago, all new rockers and an rv cam ( have the spec sheet in my tool box somewhere)
-allpro sas kit and rear suspension 5" springs if memory serves me right.
- dual cases stock in one 4.7 in the other
-30 spline cromo birfields
-5.29s in the diffs. detroit rear arb front.(needs lines run to it)
-double carden drive shafts front and rear
-on board air. dual viar 100% duty cycle compressors with tank and bumper as another tank, has an air horn too:D
-allpro front bumper with 12 mile marker
-allpro sliders
-subaru impreza seats
-trail gear rock assault steering
-allpro highsteer arms and tie rods w/fj80 tre's
-WORKING air conditioning
-not shown in the first picture but it's bobbed 11"
-4x35" mickey thompson baja's

The bad
-transmission needs bearings.Works fine but is noisy. junkyard trans is around $200-300 last time I looked into it.
-clutch fan needs new viscous fluid $20-30 (I'll give you the electric fan I bought for it)
-front housing is bent $100 to 300 depending on where you find one.

I have alot of fond memories with this truck. spares and extras can be negotiated for as well. Asking $5900 Located in orange county.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bump for a great rig! I'm just like the others though... kickin' tires all day with a wallet full of pocket lint :shaking:

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10k and it'll be at koh if you wanna come check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
$7,500 OBO. Bump

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any questions? offers?

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still collecting dust. Just paid the registration.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Are you coming to NorCal anytime soon? I would like to take a look at it.. ..NorCal Rock Racing? just askin.. P.m. Me if possible.. Thanks
Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't say that I got any plans to head that way anytime soon. For asking price I'd deliver it up there but you'd still have to figure a way to check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lowered the price today. I may be buying a live a board boat and don't need extra stuff to store. Make me an offer. I'm really suprised not one person has come to look at it yet. Let's make a deal.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price lowered again. Still not one tire kicker has actually made it to look at in person. What gives?

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I brought my camera today to snap a couple pictures, I'll get them uploaded tomorrow at the latest. Steve, I may be interested. PM me some details.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts