Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 BMW 325iX All Wheel Drive coupe (2 door sedan). Stock BBS basketweave wheels, Michelin Energy MXV4 plus tires with about 10k miles on them. Interior is in near perfect condition, exterior only has a few minor dings. Alpine white exterior / tan interior, leatherette with working heated seats. Ski-bag through rear seat arm rest into trunk, to hold skis inside the car.

Kenwood AM/FM/CD player. Power windows, door looks, 4 wheel ABS disc brakes. 152,000 miles on original 2.5L I-6 engine, 4 speed ZF4 automatic transmission. Serviced regularly, car runs and drives great, no drips under car. 20+ MPG average mixed town / highway commuting to work, gets 25 MPG on the highway.

Air conditioning blows cold. Manual sunroof opens and closes perfectly, both power windows work fine. This car came stock with the projector style headlamps, lights up the road on high beams like nothing else, and gives you maximum visibility on low beams. Fog lights are stock in front air dam.

Problems: Needs new batteries for service indicator light (not necessary, just leaves "Inspection" lit all the time.) Intermittent problem with brake lining indicator causes it to come on sometimes, this is on the same board as the SIL and is probably related to the dead batteries. Needs new windshield washer pump installed, wipers / delay work great, just the washers don't work. Driver's side fog light housing is cracked and needs to be replaced.

Includes non-BMW service manual and various spare parts (relays, etc). Car passes smog with flying colors, really clean running! Car had inspection type service completed 12k miles ago, including new radiator, hoses, water pump, battery and timing belt. New Mass Air Flow meter and plug wires installed 6k miles ago. New brake master cylinder installed 2k miles ago, including flush of brake fluid. Voltage regulator replaced 1,500 miles ago. This is my daily driver, I've just decided to get something newer.

$4,500 OBO. Great commuter car that can drive on snow / icy roads like nothing else.

Post here or PM me. I'll see about getting some pics online tomorrow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts