Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
89 Dodge Ramcharger $ or ?

89 Ramcharger LE, 360 EFI, auto trans, power windows, power locks, A/C, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, factory roof vent, rear step bumper, tow package, limited slip rear, 5 31" BFG all terrains, 2 amps, boom box, Sony in dash CD player, EQ., 2 inch lift. New radiator, Completely maintained, have all records. Recent fuel injectors, hoses, belts, axles serviced, trans service, brakes. Brown with tan interior. Lets talk make me an offer, I may trade for a Toyota 4x4 truck or 4Runner. I'm in Southern California. Registration is good to 8/04.

$3,000.00 :eek:

Possible trade for?

I have an offer for $3,000.00 the guy is getting the money on monday, he is aware that I will still take offers at or above this amount so if anyone is interested to beat or match you have until monday at about 6:00pm to let me know.

:D

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Hmmm, this truck looks familiar. Come to think of it, so does that house! By the way - I have a 3"drop pitman arm for this truck if someone wants it with the purchase. Good luck selling Ron.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
how many miles? i have 82 toyota

Hello,

How many miles on the engine?

I have an 82 Toyota 4x4 that I would think about trading.

33" pro comp mudders.

4 inch custom suspension lift in front, shackle lift for rear suspension.

Rear Locker

Inchworm Double Transfer Case.

4:7 Gears in second Transfer Case.

Bumpers.

Truck has orig. motor with high mileage. Odometer doesn't work. Having charging problem right now, and no muffler. Needs some care. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

I have an offer for $3,000.00 the guy is getting the money on monday, if anyone is interested you have until then to make a better or equal offer. He can't get the money out of the bank until then and is aware that it is still up for sale until he gives me the $$$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts