Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
89 Dodge Ramcharger $ or ?

89 Ramcharger LE, 360 EFI, auto trans, power windows, power locks, A/C, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, factory roof vent, rear step bumper, tow package, limited slip rear, 5 31" BFG all terrains, 2 amps, boom box, Sony in dash CD player, EQ., 2 inch lift. New radiator, Completely maintained, have all records. Recent fuel injectors, hoses, belts, axles serviced, trans service, brakes. Brown with tan interior. Lets talk make me an offer, I may trade for a Toyota 4x4 truck or 4Runner. I'm in Southern California. Registration is good to 8/04.

$3,000.00 :eek:

Possible trade for?

I have an offer for $3,000.00 the guy is getting the money on monday, he is aware that I will still take offers at or above this amount so if anyone is interested to beat or match you have until monday at about 6:00pm to let me know.

:D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It has about 155k on od, your Yota sounds interesting I would want to see pics of it but it sounds like it may need alot of TLC. Let me know.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

I have an offer for $3,000.00 the guy is getting the money on monday, if anyone is interested you have until then to make a better or equal offer. He can't get the money out of the bank until then and is aware that it is still up for sale until he gives me the $$$

1 - 14 of 14 Posts