Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a new used89 raider have my old one as a hanger queen any of u die hards looking for parts??? let me know I'll ship as long as its not bulk

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm looking for a power window switch for a 2-door, drivers side????

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only have a working passenger switch the drivers side broke 2years ago - so happy my new Raider has cranks - every Raider I had with power windows the drivers side switch always broke- sorry

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's ok for me, I'm looking for this part for another. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought a new used89 raider have my old one as a hanger queen any of u die hards looking for parts??? let me know I'll ship as long as its not bulk
Hi,

I am interested in buying some of your 89 Dodge Raider parts and specifcally would like to buy the torsion bars if you have them. Someone has put some aftermarket ones that ride too hard for me. I can pay via paypal including shipment to Tucson Az or send you a casher check via mail.

Thanks

Stan Czerniel
520 529-6365 home

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have some stock torsion bars pulled and ready for shipping. You pay shipping only for this set, send me your aftermarket ones, and we could swap. This thread has no activity for a while.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am in need of two hazard switches, the gas raider and the diesel have broken switches. i have the wiring bypassed so my brake lights and turn signals work, but the empty hole bothers me!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I checked my horde sorry to say no hazard switch ive got everyother switch want two just to plug the holes- ive got 3 gate lock3rear defrost and 1 rear window

·
Registered
6 Posts
89 raider parts

grey interior? looking for a lower passanger seat cover, like new, and a fuel tank and sending unit for a V6 , no rust . Aisin manual hubs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I dont have either this raider has tan interior and the entire fuel system is in my new one

·
Registered
507 Posts
MightyRam50.net

Dude on MightyRam50 is looking for a sending unit for the fuel tank. If you have your old one, should be able to help. Link above to part inquiry thread.

:smokin:

There...not a 4x4wire link. :shaking:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts