Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Axis Fabrication
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IN VA!
I have 1989 toyota 4runner trail/rock crawler rig 128000 miles. I am keeping motor and trans/tcases. Most every thing else will stay on it. It has the following plus things I don't remember.
exo cage with winch mount that can be removed if you don't want it.
new rancho 44044 front springs with 2" longer shackles
rancho 5012 shocks front and rear about 14" travel
1/4 eliptical 4link set up in rear with one ton springs works very nice!
smaller gas tank moved to rear between frame rails with heavy duty skid plate.
custom rock rear bumper and side sliders
Tcase cross member for dual cases 3" lift
3" body lift
toy 8" wider rear axle
85 toy 8" front axle with allpro hysteer and mounts for red neck ram hydro assist, new style longfields and 2 spares ubolt flip kits
ifs steering box
frame has been beefed up at steering box mounts
yukon 5:29 front and rear with lockrights
diff guards and welded drain plugs
and more......
Ask anybody that knows this rig how it works!!
anybody that does know this rig feel free to post!!
Need to sell to fund current project
$5000 or trades
PICS

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
hey nice truck, i own one that is almost perfectly identical from the front. its a reg cab pickup though, my exo looks very close to yours, im just missing the winch in the front. i am even missing the passenger blinker! did you ever use it for a DD, how does that 1/4 eliptical work on the road? we just sold the motor tranny and tcase out of my old truck for $1000, that would be a hell of a deal for $6000, it should sell quick, bump for ya:eek:

·
Axis Fabrication
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toyboat said:
hey nice truck, i own one that is almost perfectly identical from the front. its a reg cab pickup though, my exo looks very close to yours, im just missing the winch in the front. i am even missing the passenger blinker! did you ever use it for a DD, how does that 1/4 eliptical work on the road? we just sold the motor tranny and tcase out of my old truck for $1000, that would be a hell of a deal for $6000, it should sell quick, bump for ya:eek:
The runner does ok on the road. It does sway a bit, so sway bars would be a good idea if you were going to drive it on the road much. I have driven it on the road with 1/4 elp the body rolls a bit in the sharpe turns, but it stays stable at normal driving speeds.
bawz

·
Axis Fabrication
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Runner still available!!
$4600
I would rather not part it out!
But if no one shows interest in buying rolling chassis in 1week, I will part out.
In the mean time pm me with what you want. I will keep your info and start parting out after 1week, thats next Monday the 15th.
Here is the list

Complete 85 front axle with new calipers,brakes,diff guard,allpro hysteer, new style longs,5.29 yukon gears and lockright very low miles $1150
I might throw in IFS steering box!
Or
Hysteer $350
3rd with gears and locked $475 very low miles under 1000!
85 axle housing with longs,inner axles,diff guard and newly installed rebuild kit from allpro and brackets welded on for Red neck ram $375

1989 Toy 8" wide rear axle with diff guard 5.29 yukon and lockrights set up for 4link which will come to you as complete weld in kit with links and springs with ubolts to fasten to frame,3/4x7/8 rod ends with 2 spares. Shock mounts for rancho 5012 shocks. $950

Rancho 44044 front springs $175 fairly new 3months.
4 Rancho 5012 shocks about 14" travel 4to5 months old $100
Longer front shackles $45
Solid axle front cross member $200
dual case cross member custom fab raises tcases about 2.5" $75
lots of other stuff.
Just pm me with what you want. or email me.
Prices obo

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
put me inline for the x-member if the rig does not sell..I'll take that.Wish I had the oney to buy that rig,I also want that exo on my runner..I like the way it looks..Its sweet..pm'd ya also.shawn

·
Axis Fabrication
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mr4x42u said:
put me inline for the x-member if the rig does not sell..I'll take that.Wish I had the oney to buy that rig,I also want that exo on my runner..I like the way it looks..Its sweet..pm'd ya also.shawn
pmed ya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts