Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1989 YJ to fund my Crawler project. The YJ has a 318 out of a 94 Grand Cherokee with automatic transmission from the same vehicle. It retained all of the fuel injection and electronics from the original Cherokee. I installed a new brass radiator, and a fuel pump and filter last week. Runs great, alot of power, and a VERY clean swap.
The Jeep has Rubicon military wrap springs over the axles, no body lift, shackle reversal, and Warrior Products shackles on the rear. It has a Dana 30 still in the front with 4.10 gears and a posi-lock, and an Explorer 8.8 out back with 4.10 gears, disc brakes, and a trac-lok diff.
The paint is nice but not perfect, it has a $700 Kentrol cowl hood, hard top and full doors. The interior is all stock, seats are in good shape as is the carpet. It has Warn bumpers front and rear with a 8000 lb Warn winch on the front.
The Jeep has 35 12.50 15 Goodyear MT/R's with very good tread left on them, on aluminum 15x10 American Racing wheels.
Overall, the Jeep is a great daily driver, I've been driving it 100 miles round trip every day to work for the last month. I don't NEED to sell it, but would like to fund my next project. I'm asking $7000 o.b.r.o.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts