Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2 project trucks. The first is a 90 model that I bought with a bad motor and am half way through swaping it. (comes with replacement motor). This one is a spoa with 2 inch lift springs(ott steering) and newer 34x10.5 swampers on it. Body is decent and has a newer 1 piece removable hardtop. Is lincoln locked front and rear with a geared transfercase. Really the only thing this one needs is the replacement motor to be installed.
The second is an 87 model that runs decent but smokes a little. We beat on this truck for about 5 years so its a little rough around the edges. It is covered in a bedliner type material and has a half ass bobbed rear on it. The rear diff(5.14 gears f+r) is out of the truck because it needs new bearings. This one is a spring over axle with ruf and really needs new springs all the way around. 34x9.5 swampers that are decent in the rear but need replaced in the front soon. I want 3200 for everything or will sell the 87 for 1200. Will not sell the 90 until the 87 sells but really the plan is to sell the 87 and use the money to finish out the 90. But if both sell what ever! I can email pics if somebody would post them. Might consider trades but not looking for any more projects. I really like tin tops.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts