Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 coachman slide in camper (texas)(reduced)

1990 coachman 8.5' slide in camper.

cold a/c
3 burner stove
heater
toilet
sink
fridge (fridge does not work)

everything works with the exception of the fridge.

$2500

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Only if I get the dog too. :)

Helluva deal, if I hadn't just had my Jeep stripped I'd probably be calling you. I hope like hell I can find a deal like this next year.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
What part of Texas? is partial delivery an option? What's wrong with fridge? What size of generator do you currently use a 5,500Watts? Got a pic on the truck?

thanks, matt

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
coyote said:
What part of Texas? is partial delivery an option? What's wrong with fridge? What size of generator do you currently use a 5,500Watts? Got a pic on the truck?

thanks, matt
i live in DFW and i really don't want to deliver it any distance. the first time i used it i turned the fridge on and when i went back to check it i was about knocked out with the ammonia smell. that is all i know. it didn't work and i really didn't plan to use it so i didn't fix it. i run a 3500 watt generator and it works fine with the a/c and all. no i do not have a pic of it in the truck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Great camper..... Stayed in it down in Katemcy, real nice unit.... Brian I would by it from you in a second if I had a longbed... $2500 great price......

Rick

·
Registered
597 Posts
Do you still have it? Do the jacks come with it? Is that a queen bed over the cab?
Bart

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still got it, jacks go with it, and i do not know the size of the bed. i do not think it is queen though.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I sure would love it but cash is THIN as always..... Dang Brian if you need to get it out of your way let me know You can bring it over here......(I can come get it too) If I scrape up some cash will then by it from ya... what do ya sayyyy//////

Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts