Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do this but I am getting the itch to build up another rig. So I got to sell my current toy. this is how she reads...
1990 Toyota Excab DX V6 5 speed
interior is SR5 upgraded. it was blue when I bought hte truck and ALL of the interior was replaced 9 months ago
SR5 cluster swap
coustom SR5 upolstered door pannels
SR5 Taco buckets and center console
Radio Shack CB in ashe tray
Pioneer CD player with brand new polk speekers
Maglight clipped to center console (comes w/ truck)
Suspenion has been major upgraded in the last 6 months. ALL PARTS ARE NEW!
SAS using All Pro hy-steer, AP spacers, FJ60 rotors, new pad , Procomp SS brake lines, home brew front hanger, All Pro shackles through the frame front long-slip driveshaft made by South Bay Drivelines, 85 toyota axel totaly rebuilt, Marfields, diff breather, springs are 85 toy rear hybrids. Sky U bolt flip and sky upper shock mounts with procomp 14" travel shocks, Warn hubs

Rear is the ever so popular 63" Chevy spring swap with 3 in blocks, and a sky U bolt flip kit, Procomp brake line, and new brake shoes. brive shaft is a 1 piece convertion coustom driveshaft made by South Bay drive lines.relocated shocks with 14" travel procomps, diff breather. Lock right still in the box will fit the rear V6 diff

Tires are 35x12.5x15 Procomp MTs mounted on 15x10 Eagle Alloy 589 series.

Body is in Fair condition with the normal dints here and there, bed has been bobbed 8" and the rear fender have been trimed. rear bumper is made of 2x4 steel, sliders made from 2x2 steel, and I have a front bumper to put on it made from 2x2 steel.

Engine tranny and Tcase are in great shape. the engine blew the HG 2 years ago and cracked the block and Toyota replaced the 3vze with a longblock (have papers) the clutch was replaced at the same time. tranny was rebuilt by my dad 6 month later.

Other dodads are OBA system using stock toy system and a 7gal tank will air up from 15 to 32psi in 5 minutes (ALL $ TIRES!!) Also runs air tools better than my shop compressor.
Rocklights just installed 2 weeks ago. new battery 6 months ago. New Aluminum tool box 1 month ago. Comes with 1/2" impact gun, 3/8" air rachet, coil up hose, high lift jack, spare tire mounted in bed.

$6000 (slightly flexible)

will help with delivery with in reason
E mail me at [email protected] for pics

thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will also trade a nice 1st gen 4runner preferably an 85 or an SAS 2nd gen 4runner

·
Registered
385 Posts
gears?? I have an 85 4runner...... 36's, 5.29s, locked f/r, dual cases, high steer, cage, yada yada. may be interested in a trade. pm me if you might be interested

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Pics please. Thanks. Sounds Bad a$$!

·
Registered
539 Posts
hey man, i have been waiting for pics for a while now....what happened? also there have been a few responses over on 4x4wire that you haven't hit up yet....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am working on pics. all I have to snap pics with is a 35mm. my house burnt down and I have to get my mother in law to scan them in for me so it could be kinda slow. I am intrested in any solid axel 4 runner (1st or 2nd gen) I just want a runner. E mail your pics to [email protected] or [email protected]. I will post pics ASAP.

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts