Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want to sell but I need money to buy a pickup and hit the road for structural welding as I've just completed combination welding school and can't find a job in my area. The tracker is a 91 LSI tin top, I replaced the front grille with a 4 door sidekick Because it looks better and makes it look like a vitara. The front axle is an 89 sammi with the tracker front diff dropped in it. The sas is composed of a rockyroad outfitter coil conversion for a samurai modified to fit the tracker frame. All custom brackets were fabbed from scratch 3/16 mild steel. The rear is a stock rear axle y-linked with adjustable trailing arms and rear upper bar. rear springs are OEM v8 zj springs with 2" xj spring spacers. It sits at close to 8.5" of lift rides on 33x12.5 general grabbers on 15x8 wagon wheels, it has a vitara polyethelene snorkel installed, tuff stuff 9500 lb winch fitted with wireless kit bolted to a trail tough double tough tube bumper, rear bumper is a stubby. Uniden 40 channel cb and a rugged ridge inclinometer. That's all i can think of right now. It's been a fun project and i love this thing dearly. She definitely holds her weight on the trails around here. Any questions or inquiries please give me a shout on my personal cell. (423)946-9418 call or text. I'm located in Johnson City TN. Price is $5500 obo. Thank you.

Monster suzuki sidekick/tracker offroad toy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts