Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING IS SOLD

I had collected these parts for a conversion on my 1998 2500, but found a complete 95 unit and no longer need these. Trades considered, just ask. Specifically I need some 1.25" shank Johnny Joints RT/LT w/ jams & adapters

Knuckles are bare with old BJs still installed. Some rust, but no obvious damage. I can spray them down with rust remover and clean them up some for a fee. SOLD

Pair of 30 spline Ford D60 stubs w/ stock lockouts, look clean, never took out of box after buying from another user on here. SOLD

I also have a pair of DRW hubs w/ rotors on the 95 axle that I will not be using. I haven't pulled them yet. I'd be willing to trade for a set of SRW. $200 for the pair

My zip is 74033 for shipping. I am traveling down to Dallas, TX for Xmas.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured somebody would be interested by now...ttt

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump. Shipping is around 70lbs. Willing to work out a deal on shipping.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do $400 shipped lower 48

·
Registered
58 Posts
do you still have the stubs and lockouts?

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir! They fit in a medium flat rate box, so $111 shipped. Add $4 for Paypal fees so $115 even with Paypal.

·
Registered
58 Posts
K are they all good and nothing wrong with them? Those will fit on the dodge axle shafts with the inner c-clip on the u joint right? Also will those work with the Ford dana 50 Twin Ibeam Hubs and spindals? Thanks

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correct. Stubs are machined for inner clips. Nothing wrong with them, purchased from another member on here for $100 + shipping earlier this year before I bought a complete 1995 D60 for my swap. They will work with TTB D50 hubs and spindles when used on Dodge stock knuckles. The TTB 50 hubs are the same as the D60 hubs. Spindles have a slightly different hat height, but interchange provided you use D60 stubs like these. Can pull them out of the box and take better closeups if you like.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That would be cool, i just need my wife's pay-pal account. I am so sick of the CAD on my 2000 cummins not working. I got stuck real bad and had to manually slide my shift collar over and wedge it in place to get out, getting my damn Christmas tree. Email me your pay-pal info to [email protected].

Thanks Aaron,

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll send you an email: Paypal account is the same as user ID here @ hotmail.com

Is your plan to redrill your TTB50 spindles to the 4 bolt pattern to fit on your stock Dodge knuckles. I haven't personally done that on the newer version D60s, but should work. I don't believe the new knuckle design should affect the conversion.

FYI, I highly recommend the posi lock system to replace the vacuum OEM setup. Only heard and experienced good things. I run 1 piece long shaft on mine and the additional sealing issues don't make it very worthwhile in my opinion.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Email sent:

SALE PENDING: Stubs/lock outs

Knuckles still available

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was planing on drilling my ford dana spindles to dodge bolt pattern and running the EMS CAD delete 1 piece shaft, are you having leaking issues on yours? If so i will just tack the collar in place and run it. Thanks i will send you the pay-pal tonight. I got your email thanks.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the complete 35 spline EMS kit on my 1998 Ram and have leaking issues on the passenger side shaft. I HIGHLY recommend you install the new upgraded seal that is installed at the carrier and requires pulling the carrier and drilling a new vent hole. The stock style seal fails because it is now in the center of that long 1 piece shaft and it will eventually oblong the hole since nothing is ever perfectly true. I'd do the posi-lock instead. That's my plan on my other Dodge that will be my DD.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
STUBS & LOCKOUTS SOLD

Knuckles: $300 shipped lower 48

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump..

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still have hubs and knuckles, just stubs & lockouts sold. I'll get you a quote after Xmas. Can't justify heading to the shop this weekend.... :grinpimp:

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, truck got broken into this week and just now getting caught back up on this stuff. Sent you a PM. Still have them. Won't be available to mess with them until after the 7th though as I'll be out of town.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Back in town. Hear is a pic of the hubs still on the axle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts