Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thanks alot Drew :flipoff2: I've been trying to find a good deal on one of these forever . Now the whole world knows about it . :eek: I guess i wont be high bidder for long

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I won I won Iwon :grinpimp: :bounce2:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Daveyclimber said:
I won I won Iwon :grinpimp: :bounce2:
Damn you. I really could havce used that, especially for $160 bones. Course, I guess you can use it too, congrats.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
If Ebay was a woman , I'd Marry her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops, didn't recognize your name on eBay!

I was actually going to bid on it just for the axleshafts & birfs, and tell him to toss the rest. Soon as it went over $100 I decided against it though, I already have four or so spares...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daveyclimber said:
Thanks alot Drew :flipoff2: I've been trying to find a good deal on one of these forever . Now the whole world knows about it . :eek: I guess i wont be high bidder for long
Whoa, you're in CA and you bid on it? How much is shipping going to cost?! I bought my '80 axle from a junkyard in LA for $350, with the electric locking diff! If you look for awhile you can sometimes find 'em for $500 or so with either diff.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Have them ship it truck freight on a pallet. Cost me $100 for my Toy axle. Would only have cost $60 if it was under a hundred pounds.

That was from MD to TN via Forward Air.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts