Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
truck on hill.jpg

truck engine2.jpg . body is in good shape, has a few dings and scratches, but its not been rolled or layed against trees or rocks. the interior has two racing style bucket seats, drivers side has a 5 point harness installed. The stock v-6 was removed, now its got a 5.0 V-8. motor swap was done by a professional mechanic, motor was taken to the machine shop, and rebuilt, heads were rebuilt, everything, its a new motor, has less than 10,000 miles on it. it has an electric fan, and an aftermarket aluminum radiator. the transmission is a 3 speed c-6, bulletproof. it was rebuilt at the same time the motor was. transfer case is an NP205, these things are unbreakable, guys are pushing hundreds of horsepower through stock 205's. this one is twin sticked, so you can have rear wd only, front wheel drive only, rear low, front low, 4 hi, and 4 lo. the front axle is a dana 44 out of an F-250, 8 lug, flatop knuckles, high pinion. this is THE dana 44 people look for. it has a lockright locker. the rear axle is a 14 bolt chevy, it has a disk brake conversion on it. its welded up solid. again its bulletproof. the driveline in this truck is STRONG, put alloy shafts in the front, and you wont be breaking driveline parts...i have two sets of tires to go with it, the first are 35x12.50 procomps, over 50% tread, the other set are goodyear hummer tires, on H1 wheels, ZERO miles on them. theres a 10-12 gallon fuel cell mounted in the bed and theres a brand new holley fuel pump, never left the driveway since i put it in. i have a homeade front bumper with 2 D-Rings on it. i still have the stock rear bumper, as well as another bumper i have tried to sell on here, if i still have it, it can go as well.

the bad- currently the truck is not inspected. thats why i bought the hummer wheels, to set the tires back under the body to make it easier to get inspected. I also have the lights that hang out over the tires to make the wide tires legal.
front driveshaft is uninstalled
hasn't been driven in a while, so the carb isn't exactly right, a rebuild wouldn't hurt, but it will run.
there are a few steering issues to work out with the steering parts clearing the hummer wheels.

im really wanting cash, trying to save up for a house, however, i dont have wheelin buddies or anything like that around here, so im just really not into wheelin anymore, i am open to trades for fun playtoys. maybe a motorcycle or a fun, street legal car. also looking for a good deer rifle, or maybe a scary black gun. lookin to get $4500, i dont "have to sell" but im open to offers.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
top for the night.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
top for the morning

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
girl come with it?...

i knew i shouldn't have put a picture like that on here...its my sister...10 years ago, yeah, i woulda sold her in a heartbeat:evil: i spose i'll keep her around though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts