Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my jeep, build thread is over in jeep harcore tech with a link there to my ebay listing. im located in Lisbon CT, and 17,000 cash will take it. also open to trade for a 4dr diesel truck. ebay starting bid is 15k with no reserve. check it out if you are interested hit me up, my number is 860-949-7074. thanks.

·
Registered
560 Posts
that's a great deal for that price. you should post a video of it doing a burn out blowing smoke. people would dig it. good luck with sale . prob wont last to long at that $$

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a great deal for that price. you should post a video of it doing a burn out blowing smoke. people would dig it. good luck with sale . prob wont last to long at that $$
thanks. i plan on posting a vid of it running and driving and do a walk around. i can honestly say i have never burned the tires off this thing and it doesnt roll coal since its all stock...at best i get a puff of smoke and thats it lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
You need to post some links. Noone is gonna go searching all over this site for your build thread. That's just a pia... Or a link to your eBay auction. (If that's allowed)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts