Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first dodge I've owned. I bought a 93 one ton,360,auto, 60's f/r,205, 4:10's.
WTF is with the lift block's in the rear? They are like 6" tall!!
Is there a spring that will get rid of the block without being too stiff? Whats a good 4" lift for the one ton's?

Yes I searched and found nothing to help me so :flipoff2: Oh wait I'm not a Newb. any more:D

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have a freind who is a BDS dealer and thats how I'm gona end up going I think.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Those 6" blocks are stock.

Not sure who makes new rear springs for that body style HDs; I recently found out one of the companies makes some 4" ones for the newer ones for ~$130/each. Forget who is was, though.

Let me know if you're interested in getting rid of yours at some point.

Pete

·
Registered
808 Posts
'93 one tons 4wds came with some big rear blocks (6" isn't uncommon). Now, is this the same truck that you list as a '94 in your sig? '93 or '94? It makes a big difference.

SJ makes 2" and 4" systems that eliminate the rear block if you have a '93.
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/dodge.htm

And as for riding rough, ITS A ONE TON, deal with it! You've been a member for 2 months, you're still a newbie. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK here it goes, yeh I put 94 it is a 93. My bad.
Read my post, I never said it road rough. It actually rides dam good. What I would like is a spring to get rid of the block that will still flex. I know it can only get so good with that much arch.
And I am "dealin with it" I paid 1800 for with it. With 94k miles!!!!
I just had to say that. Kind of like pinchin myself you know?
BDS says the only make springs for the 3/4 ton so I guess thats out.
Thanks for the help:flipoff2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts