Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for a friend. It is not the prettiest rig but it is mechanically sound and has never let him down. It is a fairly capable fun rig for what it is. Contact him if your interested.

Its a 93 tracker with a 1.6 8 valve. It was built for street and trails. It was sas'd with a samurai front. The tracker has 5:13 gears and is welded rear and a lockright in the front. It has 4:24 to 1 tcase gears and also has 2 lo.
Cage and rocksliders are all tied into the frame. 31x11.50x15 ltb's with 80% tread. Has all new new ubolts, caster shims, and bilstien shocks up front. It has a new rear disc brake conversion in the rear.
Also has onboard air with a 3 gallon tank. Asking $2500 obo. Cash in hand talks. Contact at (216)-990-5923. Ask for Jeff. This is located in Cleveland, Ohio.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Is it auto or 5 spd.?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 5 speed. Im sorry I forgot that. He might be interested in trading for something. I think I remember you having a bunch of stuff for sale. Anyway if there is anymore questions just contact him. I posted his phone number. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts