Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.0l Manual trans with low range kit. 35” BFG MTs banks header Flowmaster exhaust, KnN cone filter. Premier Power Welder, Pro Rock 60 rear axle, TJ front axle shafts and vacuum delete (D30) CO2 system that runs the ARB lockers, Rock Hard bolt in cage and reinforced pipe off the windshield. Warn 9.5ti winch with synth rope(needs repaired). A bunch of extra parts, including a Redneck Ram steering assist(not installed). This Jeep has handled everything I’ve thrown at it but it’s been sitting for 8 years. I work out of country and don’t have time to enjoy it I’ve put heavy duty rocker guards and custom bumpers on it. Flat fenders up front. I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch of stuff. Ideal rig if you’re handy. Mechanically sound and ill make sure it’s running but selling as is. Needs new rear shock mounts. It’s SUA and I got rid of the shocks. Ideally, you should link it. Asking $10k obo. I’m in San Diego County. I’m not desperate so no low ballers. The rear axle alone cost me $5k as you know. I also have a 33’ Weekend Warrior wide-body that needs some love but hauls the Jeep just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts