Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All brackets have been cut off and spring perches were welded on to these axles so that they will bolt up to any toyota with leaf springs. These axles are super strong and feature HUGE front birfields and rotors the size of that of a dana 44. They measure 63.5" form wheel mount sur. to wheel mount surface. The front has z-link steering with tie rod in back. The zlink steering works just as good if not better than high steer and is super strong(1.5" .250 wall DOM). It has has the high pinion and comes with ss extended brake lines.

Rear axle has same width and is a full floater with vented disc brakes. All ebrake brackets were cut off because unless you intend to throw these back under what they came off youd never be able to use the ebrake setup. Rear diff is offset like 4" but this does not affect anything besides the d-line being close to the fuel tank.

These axles are great for a solid axle swap, i also have an IFS steering box with a flat pitman arm that i can throw in. Keep in mind that these axles were made to withstand the power of the inline 6 that came in the newer landcruisers. You can easily run 42" tires with know worries of breakage. They also sell chromoly inner axles for both the front and rear that can be found at www.pollyperformance.com. with moly's these things will be bullet proof. The front axle has drive flanges not the manual lock hubs but any hubs off a 79-85 front solid axle will fit onto these.

Axles are pretty much pulled and ready for pick up.

Let me know if you have anyquestions or would like to come check them out.
$1400 obo.
530-877-1200
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
maybe got something to trade

Hey I would love to put these under my fj40, I have the stock axles from it, plus a ton of 86 pickup parts, hood, sweet half doors, bobbed camper, two 3rd members, 85 front, 86 turbo rear both with stock 4:10's and in perfect condition. A v6 transfercase, front fenders, 8 lug corporate 14 rear axle, and some other random parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts