Hoping there is still interest here on this build. I finished out the driver side boatside tubes tonight and replaced a tube on the passenger side that I didn't like the cope on. Ordered $700 worth of plate for the boatsides and belly, trans tunnel, and new floors/interior panels. Using 3/16" AR 400 for the boatsides and belly, 12 gauge plate for the trans tunnel, and 1/8" 5052 aluminum for the floors and interior panels. My PRP 2" lap belt for the back seat came in today. Hopefully only about 1 more week of small fab stuff and I'll be ready to tear it all the way down for paint. I'm going out of town the next couple weekends so I'll be working on it week nights to get it done.