Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD '95 Chevy LT1 motor w/harness for TJ

'95 Chevy LT1

Comes with Howell computer and harness for manual transmission. I'm thinking a turbo 350/400 would work also. I'm running a NV4500 behind it. Flywheel is negotiable.
Was installed in the jeep in '98. I think the motor had 60K at the time. I've put another 15K on it, although most of it was offroad.
Still runs great!! I've been real happy with this motor up until I put the 42" rubber on. I had been running 37" bloggers on it and had plenty of power. Now with the 42" Pitbulls I need just a little more low end, so I'm replacing it with an LS truck motor.

W/harness $1500

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lt1

What are you referring to as in a lt1 and a harness for a Tj? I understand the motor but I'm asking about the harness? Does it plug into the factory jeep harness or ???

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are you referring to as in a lt1 and a harness for a Tj? I understand the motor but I'm asking about the harness? Does it plug into the factory jeep harness or ???
Harness is Howell run alone computer. In my TJ I ran both the Howell computer for the engine along with TJ computer for gauges and other accessories.

Sent from here !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts