Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reg cab with 4cyl and 5 speed. All stock. has 31" tires on 15x8 black steel wheels. Hunter green with grey cloth interior. 180,000 miles. Also comes with a 1984 yota truck front and rear axle. was gonna do a sas for the front and use the rear for a spare third member.

Here's the bad part. The motor was just blown up by me. Right now I have completely pulled the motor and am in the process of getting it rebuilt. I'll take $2500 because I really don't have time to mess with the thing right now.
Located in Poulan, GA.
That's south, close to albany.
Pics will be PM'd since I can't post.

TRUCK HAS BEEN SOLD.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The block is getting cleaned and bored 30 over. Crank is getting turned and rods checked and reworked. New pistons, rings, bearings. This is the price as of now. What I add depends on the what the engine costs. If someone is serious we can work around the $.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you have this later in the year, towards December, and the price is a little lowered, Ill definitely give you a call.

·
Registered
148 Posts
if you get a new engine in it and have it running i probably got someone interested. his s-10 just blew up and he loves toyotas.
thanks,
alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts