Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting for a buddy so questions might take a day or two to answer.

It's still in the vehicle, so if you want to hear it run you can right now. We're swaping in an LT1/700r4/toy/d300 and tons. So the entire drivetrain is for sale to.

Engine runs perfectly. The only reason we're taking this motor out is for the power increase and auto trans. About 84000 miles on the engine and the tranny. Perfectly maintained regular maintance. All synthedic fluids. This engine was never ragged. My buddy is a finese driver and let the gearing do the work. Never been in mud. If you come to see the vehicle you'll see it.

The AX15 manual transmition shifts smoothly and perfectly.

Engine complete w/ computer, harness and all accessories. $600.00

AX15 with bell housing. $550.00

He will part it out but would rather not. $1050.00 for all.

Delivery is avalible by truck at .50 per mile up to 500 miles. Or forward air is availble also. Statesville, NC

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Any idea what it might cost to freight the engine to California 95361? I have a buddy that could use this as a replacement for his DD. His has over 200k and needs a rebuild bad.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1972CJ5+1 said:
Any idea what it might cost to freight the engine to California 95361? I have a buddy that could use this as a replacement for his DD. His has over 200k and needs a rebuild bad.
I imagine about 3-400 dollars, I can check forward air. Its gonna be a bitch to crate. I'll have to get back to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts