95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!---12-7-06

1996 Cherokee (XJ)
4 door,
blue exterior, gray cloth interior,
4.0 L (6cyl) auto, 4 wheel drive, 204,855 miles,
power windows/locks, cruise control, tilt, am/fm/cassette,

This Jeep has been very well taken care of, owners manual includes all services that the previous owner had done, and also includes the services that i have done to the vehicle in the time that I have owned it. This Jeep has been very well cared for, and it shows. It is in great shape, inside and out for the year that it is, and is in great operating condition. I would drive this Jeep to Florida and back in a heartbeat without any worries.

Flaws-
there a few minor dents in the drivers side rear door. Also the rear bumper has dents in it in a small area, hand size or less. It also has minor scratches, and chips in various areas, but nothing out of the ordinary. The interior is great shape, with no rips or tears, however it does have some area's of minor discoloration, or stains. Mechanically speaking, it runs perfect, and drives smooth. It does have a small oil leak, but does not use or burn oil.

Selling to buy a larger vehicle for the family, seeing as how we drive this one all the time, vs. my wife's mini-van, that I can't stand.

Mooresville, IN - 10 miles southwest of Indianapolis

$3,000 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it is a great winter vehicle!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)