Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 cummins 12v with 70k. I bought this motor for a project truck and just don't have the time to work on the truck. I bought the motor off of ebay from a guy down in texas. He told me the motor has 70k on it and that it ran great when it was pulled out. There are two flaws to the motor. first the guy pulled the #6 injector for his other pickup. So #6 is mia. second the oil pan has a small crack from shipping. Oil pans are about $80 ata dealership here locally anyway. The motor looks clean and the turbo has no play in it. So it is definately feasible that this is a low mileage motor. But I only know what the guy I bought it from said for sure. The pickup this motor came out of was a auto. Also i have a six speed manual from a 2005 cummins. The tranny comes with the bellhousing, flywheel, clutch fork, shifter, and mount. it is a 4x4 tranny. The tranny is out of a wrecked pickup. It worked perfect when the pickup was wrecked. I see no sign of damage done to it. So I assume it will still work perfect. if possible I would like to sell both together but will split if need be. I'm asking $6,000 obo for the motor and tranny together.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will bolt up to a 12v. my plan was to suff the tranny and motor into my chevy crew cab. I jut don't have the time. I would let the tranny go for $2,300

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
We're doing the same thing.Putting a 12V in my brothers 67' K20.Too bad he doesn't have that much $$$$.He's 15 and it's his first rig. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to use a intercooler from a 05 psd so thats what i have. However I do not have the intercooler tubes. I do have all of the original electronics that go with the motor.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Back to top for ya.

illyota said:
Do you have everything for the motor like intercooler,computer and so on
the 12V engines don't have a computer, mechanical everything. The computer is just for monitering the electrical system.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
12 valve

possibly intrested in just the engine, what would you want for it? thanks,

sam

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Do you still have the tranny? Is it the NV5600 or the G56?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts