Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 Dodge SLT larmie, club cab, long bed, 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel, auto, 4wd, 3/4 ton for sale. No rust, leather interior, diver seat a bit warn. Has 5th wheel rails in bed, comes with roll up bed cover.

Its loaded with everything you need, even has a dealer installed exhaust brake when new. I'm the 2nd owner, has about 148k on the odo.

Its located in the UP of MI but I can deliver anywhere for a price. I have more pics if interested. comes with the h2 wheels and tires, and comes with factory chrome wheels and 265/75's firestone steltex or whatever tires.

$10,500

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll deliver to the North Carolina area for $300, Other areas possible.

·
Registered
9,430 Posts
really, you got anymore pics my email is [email protected] is there anything wrong w/ it mech. or bad dents and such

·
Registered
180 Posts
trades/partial trades maybe??

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh, no trades except for maybe for a good set of mud tires 33"-36" in size. I have more pics too.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wish you were local to California!

I know you would be open for $delivery$, but I can't purchase something without giving it a good once over :)

(unless you plan on being in CA anyway sometime soon, i'm not in a hurry.)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell, i'd love to drive it out to CA for ya! Never driven across the country before. But I hear ya about buying something and not actually looking at it. makes me wonder how people can do it on eBay. But I figure I can deliver it anywhere between Michigan and North Carolina for just fuel money. My parents live in Salisbury and I'll just flat tow the Jeep behind and drive that home...

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you can please email me with more information about this truck at [email protected]. I am very interested but would like the gory details about this truck. Of course this is if this truck is still for sale.

·
Registered
711 Posts
southern k5 said:
is there anything wrong w/ it mech. or bad dents and such

Same question...
You wouldn't be interested in a lifted TJ+some boot as a trade would you?

thanks
Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
loweredK5 said:
Same question...
You wouldn't be interested in a lifted TJ+some boot as a trade would you?

thanks
Mike
those must be some pretty nice boots!!! :grinpimp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts