Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This jeep has been my baby! It has more than I can list but will try.

Heres a fun video we took

Badass TJ on Delta's Proving Grounds - YouTube

Its a 97 TJ Wrangler. It has the 2.5 L inline 4 that has been stroked to a 2.8 L for more power and torque. It starts and runs perfect and has an in cab engine management system. Engine has less than 12k miles since its build. It has a 5 Speed manual trans. All the lift parts are from Tera flex including a 4 inch lift and 2 inch body. Has the quick disconnect sway bars. New winch with synthetic rope installed. New 37 inch Toyo tires. Dana 44 rear axle with LSD. Dana 30 up front with manual locking hubs with locker and HD axles. Belly up kit with massive skid plate. New swing away tire carrier and bumper with full size spare. Last month I stripped the interior out and rhino lined the entire tub. New sound bar and speakers. All the body has Poison Spyder 1/4 steel armor painted to match and sealed. Has hard doors and hard top. The jeep was painted only 5 months ago and I get comments on it every day. You can crawl a trail or do 80 down the highway! Im sure im missing something so feel free to Text or Call anytime with questions. This TJ is Moab ready right now!! It was appraised at over 15 k but I need a 4 door truck. So no low ball offers please. Feel free to text anytime till 11pm with questions. You WILL NOT find a better jeep at this price. 12k

Abe 8017076136

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts