Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Finished welding up the spring mounting brackets on my dana 60. Ordered new hubs for it. Just need to place new brakes, races, bearings and seals in the axle. Still haven't made a decision on how I will do the steering, but have a few options.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Revived my hubs today, ordered steering components from ruff stuff today. Should be just brake lines and front drive shaft, then start throwing it all under. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
New races, bearings seals and hubs on the axle. Monday will put the brakes and wheel studs on. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ordered the Solid knuckles and brass bushings from Ruff stuff today. Damn place is getting all my money.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
And ordered some high steer arms from Ruff stuff now that I know the brass bushings will not work with factory caps.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Started tearing down the knuckles today and realized I ordered the wrong high steer arms from Ruff Stuff. My knuckles are keyed my arms are not. I have already painted the arms but sent them an email to see if I can exchange them. Ruff Stuff is a great company so was we shall see.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts