still needs some work
98 frame and tub
400 big block mopar
tf727 trans
dana 300 case
dana 60 rear welder
dana 44 front open
15x12 bart wheels
42in tsl's fronts are brand new rears are about 50% and I have 2 spares that are about 50%
this is a project but the parts are worth well more than my price
front is on leaves
rear is a 1-link with coils driveshafts are in engine tranny and case are all mounted I'm moving and need the cash.
$3000 OBO or will trade for something that I can carry the family (4 people) in and then I can sell my daily to get the cash.
I do have all the parts to finish it including steering, radiator, various springs, etc.
I will deliver if the deal is right.

806-797-1079

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's now a driver still has small stuff to finish. Cage, seats need to be mounted gas tank mounted front shocks and other small stuff. here are the recent pics I don't have the hood and grill anymore. I will trade for a 33-35in tired rig the trails we have around here just are too small for this kinda rig. Cash always talks and right now it really talks because I already have my eyes on another project. So hit me up you might be suprised.

·
Registered
91 Posts
would you be interested in trading for a 85 toyota regular cab short bed 4wd and a 85 firebird the toy has a 20 r motor runs but has a few vaccum leaks. it set on 32's body is pretty rough but it would be a goodd trail rig with little work. Firebird has a straight body with a 305 out of a 88 camaro, posi rearend and a 350 trans. I live in denison tx i would most likely be able to bring them to you if you wanted to swap. i have pics but have no clue how to post them to this site.

thanks in advance

Lane M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts