Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aloha y'all,

I was gifted a 1998 mirage for free and it has been a great little car, only problem is the suspension and tires are clapped now and I need to be fixed or upgraded to help with living up a mountain road, something burly would be best.

Anyone know where to get some taller spring and strut parts? to allow for more height to keep from bottoming out and to put some taller terrain tires on... I'm handy some alterations or a kinda custom job can do but super tight on funds now and not sure where to order from besides normal parts sites or if there are suspension specific types.

Mahalo,
max

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, unfortunately any truck I could afford would prob come with more issues that I couldn't afford to fix haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the front passenger spring broke and I'm just going to put oem springs on but I can't find them anywhere or the specs of the spring...
anyone know a good site for those spring specs and a company that I can order from?

Mahalo,
max

·
Registered
131 Posts
You on Hawaii? On the continent, there's an event called Gambler 500. Done in many states, guys will modify vehicles like that for ground clearance to run bigger tires. But they usually end up hitting salvage yards to find parts they need. To do that in a salvage yard you'd need the perch size and approximate length. Good luck.

Sent from my pretty good android phone with my Vienna sausage fingers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts