Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
shes a '98 ext cab tacoma, v-6, 5.29 geared, automatic, receiver, 7" susp/3" body, 36" tsl radials, rock sliders, locked front and rear, 2 7" ipf's on hood, bed liner, slidin rear glass, all glass is in and not cracked, cd player, warn hubs, cut fenders, flowmaster with turn down, has been up the canyon multiple times, whiskey springs multiple times, spring twister, trail a, trail b, rock hollar, whoop t do's, and crooked creek all at gray rock orv in mt olive, al, also it has been up at tellico--upper 2, lower 2, slick rock....this is not a show truck, it does have multiple scratches and dents.this is my daily driver and trail rig....will take payoff......located in central alabama near bham......serious inquires due to the amount of posts about sending pics......

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sent......we r repairing the body lift sometime this week if no rain........

·
Registered
76 Posts
So how many miles are on this taco? Anything else wrong with it? You said it is your daily driver and trail rig so I assume it drives well on the road? Also if you have any more pics could you swing some over to [email protected] ? I've got some one that's interested! Thanks Bro!

·
Registered
42 Posts
What kind of IFS lift does it have?
Can you do a compression test on the engine?
What kind of lockers are in it?

Very intrested. Can you send close ups of the damage to the body to [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts