Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to trade or sell my 98 TJ Sahara Hard Top, Hard Doors, Bimini Top, Half Doors, Cab Enclosure, A/C, Power Windows, Nice Sound System, Front Seats out of an 06.
94xxx Miles
D44's F&R, Chromolly Axles Front
ARB's F&R
4:88's
Disc Brakes F&R
NV4500 5 Speed
ATLAS II 3.8 w/F Dig
Nth Degree Long Arm (have the Coil Springs)
Air Bags F&R (AiRock w/Electronics disabled) Rides Extremely Nice, Flexes Well
Tummy Tucker Center Skid
Rad-Flo Shocks
ORO Sway-Loc Front Swaybar
Onboard Air via York Air Compressor w/ 3 Gallon Tank
Hand Throttle
Cold Air Intake
Brand New Radiator (2 weeks old)
Staun Beadlocks
36x13.50x15 IROK Radials 60%-65% Tread
ORO Tie-in Cage
Rock Sliders
WARN XD9000I Winch with Synthetic Rope
WARN Front Bumper Customized (approx 8" cutoff, added hoop & stinger)
Smittybuilt Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Tuffy Lockable Center Console w/ Cup Holders and Shift Lever Covers
Tuffy Storage Box in Rear (Slide Open)
Front CV Drive Line Rebuilt Aug 11
Rear R&P, All Bearings Seals, ARB Locker, & Rear CV Driveline Rebuilt Sept 11
Im sure Im forgetting a few things but you get the idea. Open to trades for a buggy, (F-Toy, V-8)?
$14,000
Medford, Oregon

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really looking to get into a buggy. Want something I wont be afraid to rub some rocks or trees or flop over. Truly the only reason why Im even considering selling the jeep is because Im afraid Im going to flop it, soon. :eek:
Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Really looking to get into a buggy. Want something I wont be afraid to rub some rocks or trees or flop over. Truly the only reason why Im even considering selling the jeep is because Im afraid Im going to flop it, soon. :eek:
Thanks for the offer.
Get it done!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Really nice TJ. Trade for a 97XJ, D60, Atlas, 9"/14B, caged, coilovers and beat to hell (no doors, no hatch, no side glass)? Works great, looks like crap.

You rig would feel a lot less tippy if you dropped it a couple inches. It sits really tall off those tires.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!:D
Time to find a buggy.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Holy crap! Congrats on making it yours.

(I thought I was bad wrecking my new (to me) M3 within the first 3 miles of driving it).

·
Registered
214 Posts

(I thought I was bad wrecking my new (to me) M3 within the first 3 miles of driving it).
Its not Me. It was another local guy just thought I would share. Lol

·
Registered
214 Posts

I remember reading your post though. Im not gunna lie it made me laugh. But that would suck.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I remember reading your post though. Im not gunna lie it made me laugh. But that would suck.
I got the car back from body shop last week. It's gorgeous again. The stupid pedal still gets a lot of respect from me

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just curious as to why you disabled the ACU?
Late response.
Because it was a PITA in off road situations. Wouldnt stay level, wouldnt adjust if you got it twisted up hard, Would adjust unevenly going down the road, made you feel like you were in a roller coaster. The air bags them selfs road nice and still had lots of travel so I just put schrader valves on each air bag line and aired them individually.
AirRide was helpful in the beginning with problem solving but after I did everything they told me to do and check and nothing was helping, they quit responding and quit calling me back. Very Disappointed with the company.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts