Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Parts located in Indiana (requirement #1 taken care of)

Spiral cable from '98 tacoma $50 + shipping (requirement #2 taken care of). SOLD

I bought it to replace existing spiral cable and it did not fit.

I also have a stock 3.4 V6 intake Plentum available from '97 tacoma. It has not been on truck in 4 years since supercharger install. make offer but let's say $40-$60 range plus shipping.

rear piece of two part stock skid plate. I do wheel so I am sure there are some scratches and dings. $15 plus shipping.

All offers will be considered, and buyer will pay shipping from 46123 zip.

misc items for sale: 2000 stock jeep springs 18" long 2.5" or 3" inside diameter. $50 plus shipping. The wife bought these at a garage sale thinking that they would work for our FJ project. (she meant well) Anyway the story I have on the springs are that they have less than 10k miles on them. Previous owner lifted jeep soon after purchasing vehicle new.

I am on the board quite often so best to post up here with any questions or interest

·
Registered
909 Posts
question on spiral cabel....why didnt it fit? what was it from? I have a 97 4 runner and during my SAS i broke my spiral cabel....so i am still looking for a new one.....will it work or if yours has a part number on it can i get that so i can see if it will work on my application?

thanks lance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the reason the '98 spiral cable did not fit was because I was stupid! the spiral cable is from a second gen taco, and I was trying to put it into a first gen taco (97). all but one socket interchanged, but the main socket did not work, also the mounting holes did not line up with the '97 steering column.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thanks For Clarification...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts