Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, gonna sell one or the other, or maybe both.

First truck is a 99 ram 3500 4x4 quad can dually. Laramie plus package, which give it factory leather, Infinity sound system, etc. truck has 150,xxx original miles. It is silver like every 99 Dodge truck:shaking: and tan/camel colored interior. Kinda weird color combo thrush fully.

The good: has 9 position shift on fly programmer, has wheels from 03 up dually in 17" flavor, ranch hand brush guard, not full replacement bumper. I put the tires off my new truck onto it, they are 245/70/17 michelins that have about 200 miles on them. Truck runs, shifts and drives great.

The cons: when I got it the factory welds had busted in the bed, so I replaced it with another bed vs trying to fix the factory one. The bed was white and I was going to paint the truck a dark brown and tan so I just prime red (most) of it black. So basically it needs to be painted.

The clear coat is coming off the hood, and the pass fender has a baseball sized dent.

The front seats are descent, but need to be fixed on the bottom outside edges, the rear seat is perfect.

The dash has the common 2nd gen small cracks, and it needs an instrument cluster cover.

Asking $9500 or could do some trading for a 1 ton buggy or 4 seat RZR.

Next truck is a 2014 Ram 2500 4x4, it is a Tradesman edition with black bumpers and grille. I ordered it with the 6.7 Cummins, G56 6 speed manual, the color is Western Brown, basically a really dark metallic chocolate color, interior is diesel black, and grey.

I had full Katzkin black leather seats put in, did a 5" rough country lift, 35x12.50x20 Toyo open country M/T, mounted on 20x10 XD 808 menace wheels with a -24 outside. Tires and wheels stick out about 4" from the side. Looks really nice and drives even better. Truck now has 5,900 miles on it.

I also have a fifth wheel hitch/gooseneck setup with in bed harness that I have not installed yet.

It has the factory 5.5" touchscreen radio with IPOD integration, XM satellite and Bluetooth for your phone.

Asking $50,000 firm for this truck, no trades as I obviously owe Chrysler Capital quite a few dollars.

My number is 228 337-0601, shoot me a text and I can get pictures to ya, I need to take some of the 2014 as I only have one after it got lifted and wheels and tires put on. When I do I'll get them on photobucket and loaded on here of both trucks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt text me for pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts